What is LNG?
Liquefied natural gas (LNG, from the English liquefied natural gas) is an odorless, transparent and non-toxic liquid obtained by cooling natural gas to -162 ° C used as a fuel for shipping and road transport.
Cooling processes permit GNL to become liquid, considerably reducing its volume, making it easier and safer to store and transport.
Why did PB Tankers choose to specialize in LNG?
- It takes much less space than methane
- It allows the reduction of gas emissions and the greenhouse effect
- LNG is versatile, as well as in the maritime transport sector; it has enormous possibilities for industrial applications
- LNG is safe. Having a density lower than water, it floats and involves no risk of contamination, and does not produce any toxic waste
What services does PB Tankers offer?
- Ship loading and unloading
- Gassing up and cool down
- Truck loading
- Transmission of natural gas
- Training and consultancy